Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-13-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
Tomas
Tomas began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Smile University Place, WA

Hi, all!

Just wandered into MobileRead at the suggestion of one of the folks over at the B&N nook forums (they were saying good things about Calibre...).

I've been reading since the early '50s, and will finally be moving, at least partly, to an ereader in January (B&N nook).

My biggest problem with moving into an ereader is trying to figure out how to get the 3600 or so REAL books I have into electronic form.

Tom
Tomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:46 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Tom and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Tom

I have the Sony 505 and love it. I hope you enjoy your new Reader as much as I love mine.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote