Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 03-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
FrancisT
FrancisT is on a distinguished road

Device: Cybook, Toshiba NB100
Exclamation Weird screen ghosting bug when playing music

So I tried listening to some MP3s while reading.

It worked first time. So I decided the chaneg what I was listening to. But when I moved from the book to the list of MP3s and moved down the list I got a weird screen placement bug as shewn in this pic

I went back to reading and it was OK

I changed my mnd and went back to the music list and moved down the list some more and the weird screen placement bug got worse as shewn in this pic

I went back to reading and it looked like this.

It stayed that way despite numerous page downs exits to the library etc.

Fix was stop listening to music, switch off, switch on. I'll be raising this with Bookeen but it's the Easter weekend so I don't expect a response until Tuesday. In the meantime I just wondered if anyone else has seen the same behaviour
FrancisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:39 PM   #2
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
It'll be a firmware thing I think. An error in the software is another way of putting it. Let them know ASAP and if it's an easy thing to fix then it might make it into the new firmware that's rumoured to be coming.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert