Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
(cheap, not free) Kindle- 2 by Thomas Perry- Suspense/mystery

Two novels at a reduced price by traditionally published Thomas Perry. I don't know for how long.

SILENCE currently $1.75 at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Silence-ebook/...473812&sr=1-19

And STRIP, currently $2.99
http://www.amazon.com/Strip-ebook/dp...0474644&sr=1-9

Thomas Perry writes the Butcher's Boy series and the Jane Whitefield series, but these 2 offerings are not part of either series. Typical Mystery/Suspense/Thriller vein for Perry, though. I know I've read Strip, and I'd rate it just a notch below either of the series above (which is still a pretty high rating!).
Traditionally published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, the ebook versions are heavily discounted right now in what seems to be a publisher promo, but are still standard price at B&N and Kobo.
I seems that one or the other of these has been at a reduced promo price a while back (based on a search of MR).

KentE
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote