Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #46
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Yep most all the computer boutiques that make high end custom computers for gaming that have water cooled cooling systems, they are much more energy efficient, keep the component cooler allowing them to last longer and be overclocked higher, and also much quieter than fan based cooling systems. the downside to them is that they are quite a bit more expensive than air cooled computers so they are mainly for the computer enthusiasts
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:49 AM   #47
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hotel friendly

I can't help wondering if at some point, a hotel will offer a keyboard and mouse along with the free wireless and/or ethernet cord. Perhaps they will already be in the room, along with the coffee maker. That might make a high powered tablet a must carry.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #48
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
I can't help wondering if at some point, a hotel will offer a keyboard and mouse along with the free wireless and/or ethernet cord. Perhaps they will already be in the room, along with the coffee maker. That might make a high powered tablet a must carry.
I've already seen that at a hotel in Portland, Oregon. I'm forgetting the name at the moment, but all their hotel key cards are photos of 40s film stars.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #49
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
I'm guessing it'll be free at cheap hotels, but it'll cost $19.99 to rent at the expensive, luxury places.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #50
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Well I have a small stack of laptops in a cupboard, An I7 Desktop, an I5 laptop (not in stack yet) and a Touchpad. And of course 3 ereaders. And I have sold or given away at least 4 laptops and two desktops in the last 3 years.

Seems a bit extreme, but the entire amount cost less than my first computer in the late 70's.

Doesn't really matter which product/type you buy as it will be obsolete PDQ. More important to enjoy it while you have it.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert