Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 06-21-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
ayersem
Edge User

Is there an app that allows images to be pasted into a text document?

Does anyone know of ANY Android app that will allow you to insert an image file into a text document? I'm amazed that DocsToGo can't do it, Evernote can't do it, and none of the notebook apps I've tried can do it. I can't even do it using web-based word processors like Google docs or the Evernote online app. I'm starting to get the feeling that there's some major obstacle to this inherent in Android, which strikes me as really odd, since it's a pretty basic thing that I'd imagine a lot of people want to do.

Old 06-21-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
cheyennedonna
Edge User

There are 2 that I know of

3Banana notes will take an image from your gallery and you can add text. Online sign up with https://snaptic.com/m/
You have to sync the new note manually with your online account
And NoteEverthing Pro, available at https://slideme.org/applications?text=note%20everything
NoteEverthing will send the note with the image as an attachment in an email rather than embedded though, it will also send it to 3Banana if its installed on your edge. (Also to Evernote)
3Banana will allow you to share the note with a link from your online account.

Last edited by cheyennedonna; 06-21-2010 at 12:28 PM.

Advert
Old 06-21-2010, 01:59 PM   #3
fgruber
Edge User

I would also like to find an app that would allow me to see several images at the same time. I guess that since most apps are design for phones with small screens it would not be practical to show several images at the same time.

Hopefully with the proliferation of android tablets this will change.

Old 06-21-2010, 05:36 PM   #4
aidren
Edge User

I would like to be able to paste images in word to go, also. What I did discover, though, is that if you have a doc file with images in it, word to go can open and display the file, including the images.
So, I place the images in the files on my desktop.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #5
orochi
Edge User

word?

insert pictures->select your pictures->convert to PDf? That is how I do it..

Advert