Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 05-02-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
guyjack
Edge User

Osama Gone!!!

Osama's neighbor, " He seemed quiet, kept to himself..."

I love feeling just a tad safer tonight!

Old 05-02-2011, 04:48 AM   #2
Franky
Edge User

I copy that.. but let us not forget that there are much more of those idiots hanging around.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
gecko
Edge User

Too bad it couldn't have happened before that Iraq mess. And maybe we can get out of Afghanistan now?

Old 05-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
Filark
Edge User

I don't think it's a laughing matter (agree with all 3 posts above), but here are the best "jokes" I've heard about the news:

Osama's last Tweet: "Hang on, someone's at the door."

Last words: "I knew I shouldn't have signed up for Playstation Network!"

"There goes the hide-and-seek champion of 2001-2011."

Last edited by Filark; 05-02-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
guyjack
Edge User

I do feel bad that there is so much celebration over a man's death. No man, however despicable, should have his death celebrated. The only death I plan on celebrating is the one that God told us to celebrate, Jesus. Sorry about getting so preachy, but I am a person of faith.

Old 05-03-2011, 12:54 PM   #6
kenjennings
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
I don't think it's a laughing matter (agree with all 3 posts above), but here are the best "jokes" I've heard about the news:

Osama's last Tweet: "Hang on, someone's at the door."

Last words: "I knew I shouldn't have signed up for Playstation Network!"

"There goes the hide-and-seek champion of 2001-2011."
Osama's last question after the knock on the door, "Did someone here order pizza?"

Last words Osama hears: "Candy-gram!"

Old 05-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #7
alex_edge
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjennings View Post
Last words Osama hears: "Candy-gram!"
I'm a dolphin ma'am.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #8
kenjennings
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_edge View Post
I'm a dolphin ma'am.
I heard they were SEALS.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #9
maspears
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyjack View Post
I do feel bad that there is so much celebration over a man's death. No man, however despicable, should have his death celebrated. The only death I plan on celebrating is the one that God told us to celebrate, Jesus. Sorry about getting so preachy, but I am a person of faith.
"The thief comes only to kill, steal, and destroy; I(JESUS)have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

Old 05-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #10
emusan
Edge User

Despite not being a religious person, I agree that there is too much celebration about this mans death, yes, he was a horrible man, but he wasn't alone, and just because he is dead doesn't mean that we are even close to done with terrorism.