Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 10-27-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Baum, L. Frank: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Illustrated by W.W. Denslow). Oct 27 2007

I've always loved the Wizard of Oz stories. who can forget the Wicked Witch riding her bicycle through the Tornado? Or the wonder as a child I felt when Dorothy shows up in Oz and the Screen changes from drab Kansas to fairyland?

Great stuff.

I found most of the original illustrations by Denslow and feel real proud of this effort.

Enjoy

Roy
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.lrf (2.44 MB, 1639 views)

Last edited by Roy White; 10-28-2007 at 05:54 PM.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 11:45 PM   #2
irishjew
Enthusiast
irishjew doesn't litteririshjew doesn't litter

Thanks Roy! I was looking for a nice version of this, and yours looks great! Any plans for the sequels?
irishjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 12:41 PM   #3
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Irishjew. Yes i'm planning on doing them all. (At least all the Baum Oz books.) Ruth Plumley Thompson wrote about 16 jillion of them too.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:29 AM   #4
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Could you provide a list of what you are planning to do, please?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:21 PM   #5
Roy White
Evangelist

I already did them. Posted as The Complete Oz series volume one and Two. If you wanna do illustrated versions of Oz's books go for it. I'm not reallly planning on doing the Ruth Plumley Books or any of the others. (I have over 350 books on my reader to get to as it is I don't need any more)