Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 07-21-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
jintxos
jintxos began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus
Problems reading Micro SD cards

Hi, I´ve tried to read Micro SD cards (2 and 4 GB) in my opus and it is not possible, sometimes it´s get freezed!

What can i do?

Thanks!
jintxos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 05:25 AM   #2
jintxos

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintxos View Post
Hi, I´ve tried to read Micro SD cards (2 and 4 GB) in my opus and it is not possible, sometimes it´s get freezed!

What can i do?

Thanks!
There´s another problem, and is that i can´t delete two folders i have create in the Opus
Old 07-22-2010, 05:32 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Are the cards readable on your PC ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 05:46 AM   #4
jintxos

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Are the cards readable on your PC ?
Yes, there are. I´m waiting for a new card to test it again, i have send a request ti Booken too.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:56 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
If the cards are readable on your PC, you can delete the folders using that ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #6
jintxos

First problem: The folders are writed in the e-reader. I can´t delete them any way
Second problem: The reader don´t read the cards, so i can´t get any archive or firmware updater from them

Any suggestion? I don´t know if the first matter has relation with the second, now i´m waiting for a new card to try it.

Last edited by jintxos; 07-22-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #7
jintxos

Hello

I have found a memory card that runs in the opus, 2GB samsung. Uffff!!

But the folders problems continue...

Tags
micro sd cards problems, opus