Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-15-2006, 12:44 PM   #16
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 12:46 PM   #17
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
Guys, can you get together some time and resolve this issue? Somehow the constant bickering between you two is getting on my nerves!
I'm inclined to agree. It was pretty obvious a while back that Scotty had muted Jaed's posts. I have no opinion about that. But the broken-record requests for source from both sides are getting old. I'm assuming there are reasons for otherwise clearly well-meaning people not to post source as quickly as others would like. I don't think repeating the request ad nauseum helps any of us.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2006, 04:53 PM   #18
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Say, if he's blacked out ... how's he posting to MR?
I have HSDPA service via my Samsung ZX20: 1.5Mbps down roughly 300Kbps up. I have Clearwire 1.5Mbps down roughly 200Kbps up. And for backup my wife and I both have Motorola A1200's that deliver 50Kbps.

I've got a couple hundred pounds of Sealed Lead Acid batteries and a Honda Generator to boost them back up with. But I only use the electricity for things that I can't provide simply via other means: kerosene lamp is much preferred for light. I'm hoping to get one of those methanol fuel cell generators next year, that will greatly simplify things.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 05:03 PM   #19
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wow. I had no idea you were one of those 'survivalists,' scotty1024.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:10 PM   #20
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Nah, a survivalist has to have at least a Barrett .50 cal. The People's Republic of Washington won't let me have one of them so I can't rightly call myself a survivalist.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2006, 05:18 PM   #21
NatCh
Gizmologist

You should move to Texas, then.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:27 PM   #22
vranghel
Addict
vranghel began at the beginning.

Device: Proud Iliad owner
Thats a lot of equipment you're got for 'just in case' use.
vranghel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 06:29 PM   #23
NatCh
Gizmologist

Yup, and he's fully justified stockpiling it by needing it this week.

Probably left over from late December of '99 anyway.