Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-22-2008, 03:11 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
To the "Duckbilledarmadillopuss"

But where's the pussy-cat part??
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:14 PM   #2
Prash
Zealot
Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3W, LG OG-E970, Utopia Apad
Hmm....i guess this is targeted at Ricky. But i don't get the purpose behind the post desertgrandma....
Prash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prash View Post
Hmm....i guess this is targeted at Ricky. But i don't get the purpose behind the post desertgrandma....
There are actually very few posts with an actual purpose in the Lounge. In fact the purposelessness fo the Lounge is so vehement that we often spillout into other areas, causing the Mods to shuttle around to try and corral us. Hence the jetpacks.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
There are actually very few posts with an actual purpose in the Lounge. In fact the purposelessness fo the Lounge is so vehement that we often spillout into other areas, causing the Mods to shuttle around to try and corral us. Hence the jetpacks.
Gosh, it must be nice to be able to string words together like that.....
Old 07-22-2008, 04:09 PM   #5
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Gosh, it must be nice to be able to string words together like that.....
I took a class.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #6
Prash
Zealot
Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3W, LG OG-E970, Utopia Apad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
So in short "Spamming is partly allowed"...that's good to know.....
Now i get why some people have ridiculously high number of posts.....
Prash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #7
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I love Spam, fried up crispy, on bread with cheese and mayo. Delish!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:13 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
I'm not certain I am following your replys. Was there a problem with my posts? What "spamming' are you talking about? There are different forums on here designed for different subjects. "Ridiculous high number of posts"? Is there a 'norm' for posts?
Old 07-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I love Spam, fried up crispy, on bread with cheese and mayo. Delish!

eeeewwwwwwwww. I guess I had to eat to much as a youngster to appreciate it now.....
Old 07-22-2008, 05:18 PM   #10
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:

"Duckbilledarmadillopuss"
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:18 PM   #11
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Even better is the Spum that you get at the Dollar General. I think it must have extra hog anus or something, but it's yumyum good!

Last edited by DixieGal; 07-22-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Apologies to the vegetarians and most of the carnivores also probably got grossed out. :-)
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:20 PM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Even better is the Spum that you get at the Dollar General. I think it must have extra hog anus or something, but it's yumyum good!
Oh, eeewwwww....to infinity!
Old 07-22-2008, 05:24 PM   #13
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:

Mostly sleeping around the house in various locations .... allllll 20 of them.

RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:24 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
"Duckbilledarmadillopuss"
\

EXACTLY. I see the armadillo. I see the duck bill........but where's the pussy cat part????
Old 07-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #15
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
It's only reallyl spam if you are trying to sell something (other than some type of e-book reader in the proper part of the forum).
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, duck!, unutterable silliness