Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
jmickey
jmickey doesn't litterjmickey doesn't litterjmickey doesn't litter

Device: Skytex Primer
Problem with Skytex Primer

HI
I'm new here.
I have made an ebook in which only one page has text all other pages are graphics (jpgs). It reads well in Adobe digital editions and in Ereader.app on my mac - but when I put it out to the Skytex primer the primer only sees 2 pages. Would anyone out there have an idea what could be causing this?

A little about the book's structure. It is made from 1 html file. All the graphics for the 53 pages in the book are referenced with internal links in the file. Th TOC is dynamic. Click a chapter in Adobe Digital Editions and it goes there, same in other ereader software on the mac. Put it out to the primer and a 2 page document is detected. move it back from primer and all pages display in AdobeDE.
I have a version made from pdf file and that works fine on Skytex. But I have been unable to get one from pdf with a nice dynamic TOC. like I get from the Html.
Using Mac osx snow lep on mac mini.

sorry about the long winded explanation.

Thanks
jmickey
jmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
jmickey
jmickey doesn't litterjmickey doesn't litterjmickey doesn't litter

Device: Skytex Primer
Hello again I solved the problem. Took all spaces out of the file names of graphics, and changed the <a href #Chapter> to <a href story.html#Picname>
and all works fine in all the different reader software I have on the mac and on the Skytex Primer.

Thanks;
jmickey
jmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert