Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 02-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #76
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Please see message #1 in this thread to see which books are nominated for voting and which need one more nomination for be voted on.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #77
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
I'll third A Lady's Life in the Rocky Mountains
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #78
Nickfdr
Enthusiast
Nickfdr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
The books this month are so great, surprised we haven't gotten anything from Lincoln yet...
Nickfdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #79
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I'm pretty sure I seconded The World Without Us, but if I didn't, I am now.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:54 PM   #80
yekim54
What the Dog Saw
yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Surface3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickfdr View Post
The books this month are so great, surprised we haven't gotten anything from Lincoln yet...
Go back and look at post #50 in this thread.
yekim54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:26 AM   #81
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Should the voting start on Monday?
Old 02-20-2009, 10:03 AM   #82
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Didnt plato have several votes? Or did that get voted down already?
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #83
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
Didnt plato have several votes? Or did that get voted down already?
Well Spotted. Thank you. I would have missed it otherwise.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:26 PM   #84
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Should the voting start on Monday?
I would have done Sunday, but monday is good... For 5 days. And, you can set it to hide results if you want. Some suggested that would be more fun.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #85
readingrocks!
x
readingrocks! doesn't litterreadingrocks! doesn't litter

Device: None
Misplaced comment

Last edited by readingrocks!; 02-21-2009 at 07:52 PM.
readingrocks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:06 PM   #86
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

April is actually a subject that I think is a really good one. I don't think many would want to change it (I hope).

April
MobileRead Author (must be a book from an author who frequents MobileRead)
Old 02-20-2009, 06:08 PM   #87
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
April is actually a subject that I think is a really good one. I don't think many would want to change it (I hope).

April
Agreed!

BOb
Old 02-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #88
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I would have done Sunday, but monday is good... For 5 days. And, you can set it to hide results if you want. Some suggested that would be more fun.

BOb
I have it. I'll do it Sunday night so that it will be there for Monday (eastern).

I didn't know we could hide the results of a vote. That would be interesting for nobody to know what the results are until they are all in. Just have to warn people not to give it away.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:14 PM   #89
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I didn't know we could hide the results of a vote. That would be interesting for nobody to know what the results are until they are all in. Just have to warn people not to give it away.
Opps.. your right, you can't I just looked. Someone suggested that and I thought it was an option. But it is not. You can have the votes secret or public (which I always did) but no way to hide results till the poll closes.

BOb
Old 02-20-2009, 06:20 PM   #90
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:

April
I agree, I'm looking forward to this.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote