Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-23-2011, 01:52 AM   #1
Omega Supreme
Omega Supreme can illuminate an eclipseOmega Supreme can illuminate an eclipseOmega Supreme can illuminate an eclipseOmega Supreme can illuminate an eclipseOmega Supreme can illuminate an eclipseOmega Supreme can illuminate an eclipseOmega Supreme can illuminate an eclipseOmega Supreme can illuminate an eclipseOmega Supreme can illuminate an eclipseOmega Supreme can illuminate an eclipseOmega Supreme can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iPhone, Nook STR, MyTouch 4G
My first ebook - The Queen and the Castle

Hello all! Just wanted to let everyone know that I just published my first ebook, titled "The Queen and the Castle", on Smashwords as a free download. Please feel free to check it out and provide feedback. I'd appreciate any feedback that anyone has to give.

The Queen and the Castle
Omega Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote