Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #21541
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Ok, Sitchawl, what charcoal sticks are used in the hot water pots?
Doubt you'll get an answer to that one for a week, now that he has gone all Icarus on us...

Quote:
Beer is a good fix after drives like that
Yes, after. Preferably not before.

A last Rooibos before bed. Night night all.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #21542
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Beer is a good fix after drives like that

I prefer kicking ppl in the head... but you all ready know that.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2012, 01:25 AM   #21543
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Ah, ignore me. Just a silly joke about what I thought was a typo. No offence intended

I'd say 'semi-warm', and because I'm British, I'd pronounce it "sem - ee" as opposed to the American "sem - eye".

Pinot Grigio in my glass now.
No problem, I do learn with corrections.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Hyphen I believe is correct, and yes it is correctly pronounced sem - eye
Thank you, the hyphen looked good to me too and I had heard it pronounced just like that, although it was about one of those big haul trucks being part truck and part trailer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Guinness .... lots of Guinness ... had the drive from hell home from work this afternoon - nearly totaled the car twice (not my fault - idiots pulling out in front of me or turning left without looking, not to mention the b******d that pulled out in front of me and then rolled to a stop) ... my stomach is still clenched. Going for a long walk now!
Sounds like the rant I had a while ago about other drivers trying to teach me the new "rules" of the road that were not in the driver book.

Enjoy your Guinness, you deserve it.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #21544
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #21545
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
White Choclate Mocha from Starbucks. I had a Rooibos on the drive in and a glass of water once I got here. Then I was inspired by my sons desire to suck down as many calories as he can, yesterday he went through 48 ounces of formula, and went to Starbucks.

The kid is three months old and eating 48 ounces of formula. I am so screwed when he is a teenager. We are going to need three pizzas on pizza night. One for the hubby and I and two for Lucas.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #21546
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
White Choclate Mocha from Starbucks. I had a Rooibos on the drive in and a glass of water once I got here. Then I was inspired by my sons desire to suck down as many calories as he can, yesterday he went through 48 ounces of formula, and went to Starbucks.

The kid is three months old and eating 48 ounces of formula. I am so screwed when he is a teenager. We are going to need three pizzas on pizza night. One for the hubby and I and two for Lucas.
Not to mention the gallons of milk you'll be needing!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #21547
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coke Zero, any moment now, once I get it from my desk fridge.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #21548
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Tell me about it. And now we know why I could not keep up with him when he was breast feeding. Yikes.

Off to make some tea. I am thinking Pu-Erh today.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #21549
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Fruit Punch Gatorade G2.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #21550
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
@poobear_nc: Personally, Guinness probably wouldn't be my first choice, I'd go with 3 fingers of Ardbeg or Tallisker. But you have my sympathies!

The Fall rains are here. Scottish Breakfast tea in my mug, and then on to Lapsang Souchong this afternoon.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #21551
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Finishing my morning coffee. The cooler weather has me thinking about starting to switch off with tea, just to keep feeling warm.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #21552
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
@poobear_nc: Personally, Guinness probably wouldn't be my first choice, I'd go with 3 fingers of Ardbeg or Tallisker. But you have my sympathies!

The Fall rains are here. Scottish Breakfast tea in my mug, and then on to Lapsang Souchong this afternoon.
The Guinness was closely followed with 3 fingers of Talisker ... for medicinal purposes!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #21553
Quake1028
Guru

Coca-Cola Zero.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #21554
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Just a reminder of where we came from... post #1
02-08-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
What is in your cup this very moment? What are you drinking right now?

Me...I am drinking straight up sink water.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #21555
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

I thought we came from apes?

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?