Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 01:53 AM   #21526
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Three years ago todayimarried the love of my life and we started a new life together. Last year we conceived a new life together. I like October 10, it is a very good day.
Congratulations! I wish you many more exciting years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
<snip>
Good morning, everyone! Up, up, and away! In just a few more hours we leave for our next adventure; a long motorcycle ride though the Fall mountains and a few days of paragliding school! I'm ready!

Stitchawl
Whoop! Whoop! Have a great "flight".

I gave up and turned the heat on for a little while then filled my cup with hot chocolate.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:36 AM   #21527
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coke Zero #1 in my cup.

Congratulations to Stitchawl on the news he mentioned in another thread.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2012, 04:16 AM   #21528
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Three years ago todayimarried the love of my life and we started a new life together. Last year we conceived a new life together. I like October 10, it is a very good day.
Congratulations Prof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Good morning, everyone! Up, up, and away! In just a few more hours we leave for our next adventure; a long motorcycle ride though the Fall mountains and a few days of paragliding school! I'm ready!
Have a great time Stitchawl. Soar like an eagle!
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:14 AM   #21529
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Enjoy yourself Stitchawl!

OJ and Skim Milk this morning.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #21530
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
Congrats Prof and have fun, Stitch!

Dunkin' Donuts coffee in my cup.
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2012, 12:44 PM   #21531
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Congratulations to both ProfCrash and Stitchawl.

A grey day here, with promise of the arrival of winter rains tomorrow. Checking out the generator today, topping up the fuel, charging the battery, etc. Oh, and working on a batch of kielbasa to take to a potluck on Sunday.

Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend in my cup.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:40 PM   #21532
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Woke up to strange weather that changed from simi-warm to overcast skies and cold. Must be time for summer to be really over. I hate cold weather.

Nursing a headache and making a new cup of coffee.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #21533
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Woke up to strange weather that changed from simi-warm to overcast skies and cold. Must be time for summer to be really over. I hate cold weather.

Nursing a headache and making a new cup of coffee.
Is "simi-warm" defined as monkey temperature?

Cup of Yorkshire tea for me.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #21534
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Is "simi-warm" defined as monkey temperature?

Cup of Yorkshire tea for me.
I should have used the dictionary. I had heard this "sym - eye" used for a description of partial/almost and thought it sounded better than partial-warm.

It looks like it is "semi-warm" or "semiwarm", yes?

*back to my hot chocolate*
Old 10-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #21535
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I should have used the dictionary. I had heard this "sym - eye" used for a description of partial/almost and thought it sounded better than partial-warm.

It looks like it is "semi-warm" or "semiwarm", yes?

*back to my hot chocolate*
Ah, ignore me. Just a silly joke about what I thought was a typo. No offence intended

I'd say 'semi-warm', and because I'm British, I'd pronounce it "sem - ee" as opposed to the American "sem - eye".

Pinot Grigio in my glass now.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:35 PM   #21536
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Ah, ignore me. Just a silly joke about what I thought was a typo. No offence intended

I'd say 'semi-warm', and because I'm British, I'd pronounce it "sem - ee" as opposed to the American "sem - eye".

Pinot Grigio in my glass now.
Hyphen I believe is correct, and yes it is correctly pronounced sem - eye
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #21537
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ok, Sitchawl, what charcoal sticks are used in the hot water pots?
Old 10-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #21538
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Lapsang Souchong. It's that kind of day here.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #21539
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Guinness .... lots of Guinness ... had the drive from hell home from work this afternoon - nearly totaled the car twice (not my fault - idiots pulling out in front of me or turning left without looking, not to mention the b******d that pulled out in front of me and then rolled to a stop) ... my stomach is still clenched. Going for a long walk now!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #21540
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Beer is a good fix after drives like that

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?