Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 01:13 PM   #1
billbirchall
Enthusiast
billbirchall has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.billbirchall has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.billbirchall has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.billbirchall has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony E-Reader
Ken Follett's World Without End Offer (UK)

In case anyone is interested, ebooks.whsmith.co.uk, are currently offering the above title, at £3.83. This is a remarkable good price and I do not know how long the offer is on, but I suggest that you get in quick. Previous posts have suggested as much as £20 has been paid for this book, and I was gloating after only paying £7.19 at Waterstones, not now!!

Bill
billbirchall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:04 PM   #2
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Will they let you purchase with a US credit card? A co-worker lent me his hardcover copy of this one, but for $6, I'd rather put it on the Sony Reader.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2008, 06:19 PM   #3
Novasea
Enthusiast
Novasea doesn't litterNovasea doesn't litterNovasea doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505
Thank you for the heads up. I live in Canada and just made purchase..no problem.
Novasea is offline   Reply With Quote