Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-26-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
VegasWriter
VegasWriter began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
The Mine: Where would you be without your past?

My first e-Book: When friends get together after a 25-year absence, they think they're doing just that -- meeting up. But going back home reopens old wounds and old fears. The friends think they've left all that behind but when they discover a deep, dark secret that even the gossip mongering town has kept hidden, when their demons turn out to be real, they realize they have to come to terms with their own baggage if they want to survive.

(I've used the opening paragraphs of the novel for my description on Amazon because I'm better at writing fiction than self promotion.)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mine-ebook/dp/B004S7EQEC

Now I've got to get back to the forum to find new books to read.
VegasWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
But not available at Smashwords? Most of us do not own Kindles and/or do not buy at Amazon.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:44 AM   #3
VegasWriter
VegasWriter began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Smashwords, yes. I'm getting there. One learning curve at a time. Meanwhile, I don't own a kindle either. I use kindle for the PC. And, thanks for the link to your blog.
VegasWriter is offline   Reply With Quote