Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-28-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
E-ink can be read in S.A.D. bright light

The winter sloth has kicked in hard this year, so out has come my Philips bright light for treating seasonal affective disorder. I was in great doubt that I could see the font of my ereader by the intense light and was really pleased that I could read away whilst undergoing my 30mins per day "therapy", which I'll have to keep up until late February.

Don't you just hate winter? To top it all up, the students are trickling back to the area.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bright light, e-ink, sad, winter