Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #1021
PieOPah
Addict
PieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
I wish it was pizza for dinner tonight.
Granted : Anchovy Pizza... With extra Anchovy...

I wish that I could work shorter hours for more money so I could spend more time at home
PieOPah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:52 AM   #1022
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOPah View Post
Granted : Anchovy Pizza... With extra Anchovy...

I wish that I could work shorter hours for more money so I could spend more time at home
Damn it... I HATE anchovy... who ever came up with the idea of using it as a topping for pizza? seriously!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:03 AM   #1023
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:

I wish it was pizza for dinner tonight.

Granted : however it's now pizza for you every night for the next 364 nights until you get so fed up with them you emigrate to somewhere that has never heard of the recipe.

I wish : chocolate for everyone on MR who deserves it !
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:25 PM   #1024
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Damn it... I HATE anchovy... who ever came up with the idea of using it as a topping for pizza? seriously!

HMMMMM anchovy pizza, YUM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Granted : however it's now pizza for you every night for the next 364 nights until you get so fed up with them you emigrate to somewhere that has never heard of the recipe.

I wish : chocolate for everyone on MR who deserves it !

Granted: But before anyone can eat it Boo steals it.

I wish for George R.R. Martin finished A Dance with Dragons already.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:11 PM   #1025
eBookNerd
Connoisseur
eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ebookwise 1150, Kindle, Sony PRS 505
I wish for George R.R. Martin finished A Dance with Dragons already.[/QUOTE]

Granted, but due to contract negotiations, the book will not be released until 2020.

I wish I wasn't so bored!

Last edited by eBookNerd; 08-19-2009 at 06:25 PM.
eBookNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #1026
TallNHairyDave
The Yeti
TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPhone 3gs
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookNerd View Post
I wish I wasn't so bored!
Granted. But your house is now home to a tapdancing troupe of Nac Mac Feegle who practice their routines at random day and night.... and they won't leave. But look at it this way... you're not bored!

I wish Am would hurry up and post part 9 of "The Tale of the Spotted Dick Pudding" over in Writer's corner!

Last edited by TallNHairyDave; 08-19-2009 at 06:37 PM.
TallNHairyDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #1027
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallNHairyDave View Post

I wish Am would hurry up and post part 9 of "The Tale of the Spotted Dick Pudding" over in Writer's corner!
Granted, but for your "encouragement" she leaves your bit in part 9 on the chopping room floor (quite literally, and it doesn't look like she's quite ready to put down the choppers, so you might want to start running, or, in your case, a surprisingly-fast lope).

I wish the electricians would hurry up and leave so I can get back to walking 'round the house nuded-up.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #1028
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Granted, but for your "encouragement" she leaves your bit in part 9 on the chopping room floor (quite literally, and it doesn't look like she's quite ready to put down the choppers, so you might want to start running, or, in your case, a surprisingly-fast lope).

I wish the electricians would hurry up and leave so I can get back to walking 'round the house nuded-up.
(and yetis can lope surprisingly quickly)

Granted. A few months down the line you are surprised to see that vids of you walking around nude are very popular on YouTube, thanks to the electricians installing hidden cameras.

I wish I never got another migraine ever again.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #1029
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
(and yetis can lope surprisingly quickly)

Granted. A few months down the line you are surprised to see that vids of you walking around nude are very popular on YouTube, thanks to the electricians installing hidden cameras.
That explains why all of my hidden cameras aren't working.

Quote:
I wish I never got another migraine ever again.
Granted, but to do so you have to give up chocolate [or, caffeine, or otherwise a specific "trigger" that prompts the phrase, "the cure is worse than the disease"].

I wish my property was big enough to keep a donkey, a cow, and six chickens.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:35 AM   #1030
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
I wish my property was big enough to keep a donkey, a cow, and six chickens.
Granted, but they are standing on each other.

I wish everything will be alright with the admission to my next study.
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:47 AM   #1031
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
I wish everything will be alright with the admission to my next study.
You approach your new study, the sign on the door proudly proclaiming "Tirsales' Study", and, though you are tentative, your admission across its threshold goes very, very smoothly, without a single stumble.

Unfortunately your dog has taken a crap on the desk.

I wish Virgin Mobile would get the iPhone 3GS back in stock.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:04 AM   #1032
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
I wish Virgin Mobile would get the iPhone 3GS back in stock.
Granted. I'm not sure how I can corrupt this, as an iPhone in stock would make the stock lumpy, add nothing to the flavour and break the iPhone

I wish I had some of my favourite marzipan to eat right now.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:45 AM   #1033
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Granted. I'm not sure how I can corrupt this, as an iPhone in stock would make the stock lumpy, add nothing to the flavour and break the iPhone

I wish I had some of my favourite marzipan to eat right now.
Granted. Unfortunately, in the tradtion of marzipan everywhere, someone has molded it into "adult themed" shapes, which you did not realize until you pulled it out to share with your mum and gran when they make a surprise visit.

I wish that I was finished writing my book, rather than just starting it.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:48 AM   #1034
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Granted. Unfortunately, in the tradtion of marzipan everywhere, someone has molded it into "adult themed" shapes, which you did not realize until you pulled it out to share with your mum and gran when they make a surprise visit.

I wish that I was finished writing my book, rather than just starting it.
Granted, you have now finished your book, but in the process you forgot how it started.

I wish there is nice weather on saturday, since I'm suposed to play in a golf tournament then.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #1035
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
I wish there is nice weather on saturday, since I'm suposed to play in a golf tournament then.
Granted. Of course nice is a matter of opinion, but I'm sure there are those that enjoy rainy days.

I wish HughesNet Satellite internet was a decent service.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness