Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-26-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
tgwallbank
tgwallbank began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
Built in News downloads then deletes!

Hi all,
Newbie question here but it hasn't come up in a search so please bear with me. I go to News and select say the English Observer. I click on download now and calibre shows it's working on it. At the conclusion of the job the news shows up for a couple of seconds in the library then disappears. Am I doing something wrong?
tgwallbank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
It is possible to specify (in Preferences | Interface) that you want to delete the news in Calibre after you sent it to your device. So maybe if you have your reader plugged in, then the news are on that, but deleted in Calibre.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
tgwallbank
tgwallbank began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
Doh!! Thank you very much.
tgwallbank is offline   Reply With Quote