Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 06:06 AM   #76
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
[Maultaschen for me, Bitte?]
Geschmelzt or with soup?
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:15 AM   #77
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
[Maultaschen for me, Bitte?]
Are you saying you're gonna join us?
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2009, 06:24 AM   #78
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
This was my understanding - it has (of course) been a legally binding "Yes, I will join you at the meeting."

YGG- can use the same train Zelda will use Like this the time will just fly!
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:31 AM   #79
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Forget Paris, post more than we did at our SE USA meetup! I posted about 12 or 15.

Oh, how I'd love to be there! We have never been to Germany but would love to visit. Please pass my best wishes (and try to maintain the green jealousy of my original post) to the folks at the German forum!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #80
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
Geschmelzt or with soup?
Suppe natürlich!
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #81
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
I'd love to but don't know if it's going to be possible..keep you posted.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #82
YGG-
Dry fruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
This was my understanding - it has (of course) been a legally binding "Yes, I will join you at the meeting."

YGG- can use the same train Zelda will use Like this the time will just fly!
Then I have to explain to my wife "no-no, I mean I'm travelling to München w/ a girl (rememberZelda? You met her at the MR meetup) but don't think anything wrong..."
Old 05-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #83
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Then I have to explain to my wife "no-no, I mean I'm travelling to München w/ a girl (rememberZelda? You met her at the MR meetup) but don't think anything wrong..."
how could she possibly get the wrong idea ???
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #84
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
how could she possibly get the wrong idea ???
So glad you're coming, ZZZZZ! Big hug! Yayyy!

I just got me a ticket (4:23 to Frankfurt) I'll be arriving around 5pm.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:41 PM   #85
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
So glad you're coming, ZZZZZ! Big hug! Yayyy!

I just got me a ticket (4:23 to Frankfurt) I'll be arriving around 5pm.
please don't count on me for sure ! i would love to come, and i will try to, but if i am honest it's not really likely i will be able to. but i will really try to come, if not this time maybe next time ! i so want to !!!
Old 05-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #86
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
please don't count on me for sure ! i would love to come, and i will try to, but if i am honest it's not really likely i will be able to. but i will really try to come, if not this time maybe next time ! i so want to !!!
Ah, Paris is nearer anyway! You can't run from me!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #87
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
It would be really great if you could make it possible. Who else could add some majestic flair to our meet-up?
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #88
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Ahh I wish you could be there. I could return the hospitality that you have shown me when I visited Paris.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #89
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Ahh I wish you could be there. I could return the hospitality that you have shown me when I visited Paris.
you all are making it really hard to resist. if i get a good paid project in the next few weeks i just might do it.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:07 AM   #90
mirakix
Enthusiast
mirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-700
Hi,

I am newbie in this group and just got my Sony PRS-700. I have started reading ebooks on my laptop and palm around 2000.

As I live in Frankfurt, I am looking forward to the meeting! Yes I want to be there

looking forward, cu in FRA
Mira
mirakix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deutschland, frankfurt, germany, meet-up