Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #646
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Hi Catlady. How were you able to get it without a Facebook account? Thank you.
Click this link
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:25 PM   #647
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
I also did without a Facebook account. Just clicked on it.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #648
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Hi there tubemonkey. I tried your link with my iPad and got this message:

Error

Sorry, we can not process your request right now. Please try again later or contact Customer Care.

Would it be better with an Android tablet or PC? I so hope this isn't a really ridiculous question.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #649
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What can $5 get you at Audible?

Whispersync for Voice

Best Listens Under

Last edited by tubemonkey; 08-19-2013 at 07:03 PM.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #650
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:

Error

Sorry, we can not process your request right now. Please try again later or contact Customer Care.

Would it be better with an Android tablet or PC? I so hope this isn't a really ridiculous question.
Are you logged in to Audible? You need to be in order to redeem this offer.
Advert
Old 08-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #651
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:

Error

This seems to be a common response on the Facebook thread originally posted. I got through first time and claimed the $5, but apparently some people weren't so lucky and saw the error message you posted. I did it on my Android phone and actually got a mobile site.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #652
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Actually, when I clicked the link, it gave me the option to sign into an existing Audible account or create a new one.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #653
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I used your link. I will go and try another way. Thank you.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #654
Venus
Country girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Actually, when I clicked the link, it gave me the option to sign into an existing Audible account or create a new one.
I don't have an existing account nor do I want to create a new one yet. I bought 20 cd's from Tantor on their last 50% sale for my gridlock commute. I have about 5 left. I'll try on my phone again. I was hoping to use the special for an audible book that I want badly. If it requires an account, I am not ready yet. Thank you so much for your help.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #655
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
This seems to be a common response on the Facebook thread originally posted. I got through first time and claimed the $5, but apparently some people weren't so lucky and saw the error message you posted. I did it on my Android phone and actually got a mobile site.
Quote:
Quote:
I used your link. I will go and try another way. Thank you.
I'm always logged on to Audible and claimed it from my PC. Got it immediately without any options to use a different account.

(I don't do Facebook, so I don't have an account there)
Old 08-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #656
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
I don't have an existing account nor do I want to create a new one yet. I bought 20 cd's from Tantor on their last 50% sale for my gridlock commute. I have about 5 left. I'll try on my phone again. I was hoping to use the special for an audible book that I want badly. If it requires an account, I am not ready yet. Thank you so much for your help.
Audible requires an account to purchase titles.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:17 PM   #657
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
I got that error the first time. Got my credit when I tried again.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #658
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
What do you mean by not ready yet? You can have an account without having a subscription.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #659
Venus
Country girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
What do you mean by not ready yet? You can have an account without having a subscription.
Really how? I have mostly cd's for driving and downloads for my clip zip. Those I get from the library. I'm big on walking miles. But I don't want to be tied to a monthly subscription. I usually just wait for sales and buy. But there a few audiobooks that I am dying to get so I thought I could get one of them and use this coupon to save some money. I am ready for more listening but without the commitments.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #660
Venus
Country girl

Quote:
Audible requires an account to purchase titles.
Thank you tubemonkey. I guess it was silly of me to think otherwise. Thanks for all you do.