Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 07-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
graboluk
graboluk began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
default listview behaviour in rupor's AMR?

This is my first post on mobileread so hello everyone :-).

I'm using Sony PRS-T1 with rupor's absolutely minimal root. I like the way it works a lot, so I'd prefer to keep using it. However, I use my reader almost exclusively in no-refresh mode (I installed the apk package which allows to toggle between the no refresh and the standard refresh modes). I know the quality is lower, but when reading for example pdf's from arxiv.org, having no blinks is a bless, since usually one has to constantly move between the pages to check the notation, etc.

Unfortunately, rupor's AMR resets the refresh mode to the standard one after each use of a listview widget. Is there a way to modify rupor's package so that this doesn't hapen?
graboluk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
listview, rupor