Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 02-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
petesmith643
petesmith643 began at the beginning.

Device: Nookbook Color
Nook Color/Epubs and DRM

I downloaded an epub book from my library. It went to Adobe Digital editions. when I try to put it my Nook Color I get a message that it is DRM protected and cannot be transferred. Any help from you experts would be greatly appreciATED.
THANKS,
pETE
petesmith643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
With ADE running you need to connect the Nook Color to your computer, you should get a pop-up asking you to authorize the Nook Color. Do that and the NC will show up in ADE and you can 'drag and drop' the book to the NC (from within ADE).

EDIT: Here's a visual tutorial for you...
http://beingruth.com/tutorial-librar...ook-overdrive/
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert