Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-06-2009, 08:18 PM   #91
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
The first episode of Not MobileRead news is up. Tonight's special guest is Zelda Pinwheel.
i look really calm and collected in that shot but actually i'm currently bouncing up and down in my chair with glee and giggling madly.

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #92
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
The first episode of Not MobileRead news is up. Tonight's special guest is Zelda Pinwheel.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #93
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Brilliant, MB, as always! And that reminds me, I was thinking that maybe on the back of the 5 or 10 Zelda coins we might put something like "Queen Zelda has a Sony PRS-700."
(just trying to stay on topic, you know)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #94
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
The second episode of Not MobileRead news is up. Due to the fairness doctrine the producers had to give Pilot Bob a chance to reply.

Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:00 PM   #95
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hmm, "the children", you say... are these the same children otherwise known as shums ? interesting....
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2009, 09:11 PM   #96
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hey, wait! I thought I just saw Zelda's profile showing a Sony PRS-700! But then I reloaded the page and it disappeared. Could we be making progress? Or is Zelda just hallucinating?
Old 04-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #97
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Fixed

Who are those two people?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:24 PM   #98
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Draft engraving of the reverse. Needs embellishment, some how.

Don't some coins have a Latin phrase on them?
Didn't Patricia provide a choice tidbit recently?

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:27 PM   #99
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Fixed

Somehow this isn't what I envision when I think of Zelda's reverse.

And NO, I'm not obsessed with Zelda's reverse side.

I just don't see a hairy llama as a backside to her front side, a rear to her forward, a bottom to her top.

Duh . . . how about a PINWHEEL on the reverse? Not enough pizazz for ya?

Well, you need a pinwheel on the coinage somewhere, don't you think?
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:33 PM   #100
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
The second episode of Not MobileRead news is up. Due to the fairness doctrine the producers had to give Pilot Bob a chance to reply.
Oh... my spleen! I am literally LOL!

And quite a bit more facial hair than I normally sport.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:57 PM   #101
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Oh... my spleen! I am literally LOL!

And quite a bit more facial hair than I normally sport.

BOb
You have quite a presence in front of the camera, flyboy. You're a natural. But had I not been told it was you, I never would've recognized you without your top hat (you dapper dandy you.)
Old 04-07-2009, 04:46 AM   #102
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
It's lovely, just like I'm sure the real Zelda is in real life.
Iiiiif you want to check that, register for the next MR-Paris-apéro, APR18th , La Trottinette... Hear ye!Hear ye!

Last edited by YGG-; 04-07-2009 at 04:50 AM.
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:48 AM   #103
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Somehow this isn't what I envision when I think of Zelda's reverse.

And NO, I'm not obsessed with Zelda's reverse side.

I just don't see a hairy llama as a backside to her front side, a rear to her forward, a bottom to her top.

Duh . . . how about a PINWHEEL on the reverse? Not enough pizazz for ya?

Well, you need a pinwheel on the coinage somewhere, don't you think?
Crimenetly (or however you spell that), you're the snarky one, aren't you? Snark, snark, snark, all over the goll derned place! You're almost as snarky as Windows. Okay, that was really cruel. I take that back.

Course, you gotta point. That coin does not have enough pizza - not even close to having enough. So how about this for Zelda's reverse (er, bottom side)?

Old 04-07-2009, 07:44 AM   #104
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Crimenetly (or however you spell that), you're the snarky one, aren't you? Snark, snark, snark, all over the goll derned place! You're almost as snarky as Windows. Okay, that was really cruel. I take that back.

Course, you gotta point. That coin does not have enough pizza - not even close to having enough. So how about this for Zelda's reverse (er, bottom side)?

Playing with your food again, huh?

Eeeeewwww . . . no, no, no precious pup. (That's just creepy and gives me indigestion just looking at it.) Not pizza. Pinwheel pizazz, style, flair.

Nevermind, let's go back to the llama. If Zelda doesn't mind what represents her behind, neither do I.

Carry on (at least until my next snark attack.)
Old 04-07-2009, 07:52 AM   #105
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Playing with your food again, huh?

Eeeeewwww . . . no, no, no precious pup. (That's just creepy and gives me indigestion just looking at it.) Not pizza. Pinwheel pizazz, style, flair.

Nevermind, let's go back to the llama. If Zelda doesn't mind what represents her behind, neither do I.

Carry on (at least until my next snark attack.)
Not like Zelda's bottom, Snarky one does. But vegetarian, it is!