Old 05-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
narbeauchamp
Groupie
narbeauchamp has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PRS700BC/PRS505/TZ350N/MacBook/Aspire One/iPad/iPhone/BB 9630
Piel Frama PRS 700 Cases

Just got this email notice :

http://www.pielframa.com/cases.asp?i...oma=en&color=1

Used to love their cases for my palm pilots/treos/ipods...now I'm torn between getting a M-Edge case or this maybe.....but in the meantime thought I'd share the link here in case anyone is interested.
narbeauchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quality looks excellent. It looks like it might even protect the corners of the PRS700 if dropped. 80 Euros to ship worldwide may be a deal breaker for many but I'd definitely consider this.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Quality looks excellent. It looks like it might even protect the corners of the PRS700 if dropped. 80 Euros to ship worldwide may be a deal breaker for many but I'd definitely consider this.
Oi! I thought you meant 80 Euros just to SHIP it worldwide!!!! No way! But I see that's the total price, including shipping. Still a bit pricey, but amazing quality. If they made it for the 505, and I hadn't just bought the new M-edge cover, I'd be SERIOUSLY tempted!

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:21 PM   #4
narbeauchamp
Groupie
narbeauchamp has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PRS700BC/PRS505/TZ350N/MacBook/Aspire One/iPad/iPhone/BB 9630
The quality has always been superb,I still own piel frama cases where the device died before the case did-I remember actually losing one once-trying something I picked up on the street-and I ended up ordering a replacement case within the day..I've always been fond of the saddle color as well...for me-what *may* sway me towards the M-Edge case-is that it seems to have slots for business cards/notes/memory cards-and that could be very useful.Maybe instead of buying more than one M-Edge case,I may get the Piel Frama and one M-Edge case.Even at that point,I'd still be doing better than buying the stupid OEM case from Sony....thank goodness my birthday is coming up...built in justification for purchase

..and of course I will post photos/comments when I do...

Last edited by narbeauchamp; 05-11-2009 at 12:25 PM.
narbeauchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 they are soo PHANCY SCHMANCY!!! too bad i don't agree with the price...

p.s. in the description it does say that there is one document compartment... is that the slot for the prs?
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2009, 03:30 PM   #6
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
its nice, but 108 bucks is very steep.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote