Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #1
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Ministry of Unutterable Silliness

I noticed that there is a "groups" function here at MR. I have created a new group called "Ministry of Unutterable Silliness." You know who you are.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/group.php?groupid=4
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i beleive neko-chan must be the Premier Ministre. this seems obvious even on a litteral basis alone.

note the confirmation message : are you sure ? are you *really* sure ??? give it some thought. if ever there were a group you don't want to join willy-nilly without due reflection, this is it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MobileRead Forums - Join Group.png
Views:	445
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	13675  
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #3
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

However, not to sway your decision unduly or anything, but I am advocating for this group to be able to use the CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT SECRET DECODER RING as its membership badge.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:50 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

me and pshrynk are already working on the design for this badge.

(is there an echo in here ???)
Old 06-19-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If this is a Ministry, can I be High Priest, and does anyone want to determine just who we minister to (because, you know, otherwise, I'll just go all shriekishly evangelical with the cursing and damnation and "I-cast-thee-down-into-the-Skwerl's-Domain" and no-chocolate-for-you-you-heathen-Normal on the arse of any beige-and-boring-body that walks in the door)?

Cheers,
High Gibbonate of the Holy Order of Skwerl-Feeders
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:20 PM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I hereby second the motion that Marc be so ordained. All if favor say aye. Opposed? So be it! Release the Gibbon of Ordination! (and stand back cuz he's a fierce bugger - I was talking about the gibbon; oh, and I have absolutely no idea, let me assure you, what's going to happen but I can't wait to see it, can you?)

I haven't stepped out of line yet have I?

Last edited by vivaldirules; 06-19-2008 at 09:38 PM.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:04 AM   #7
spooky69
Stats:
spooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505
Does posting semi-racist smears against Barack Obama get me ordained? If so, I hear he might be a secret Muslim.
spooky69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:12 AM   #8
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Well, technically he is a Muslim (because his father was).
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:19 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Well, technically he is a Muslim (because his father was).
hmmm... actually i'm pretty sure that islam is a religion, which means it can't be transmitted genetically. so he's a Muslim if he chooses to be. like, my grandfather was a fairly devout catholic, but i choose to be an atheist.

oh, and @ spooky : that would be no.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:59 AM   #10
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Nope, smears don't get you ordained. You need to work harder than that to be Unutterably Silly.

Nice ordination ceremony, Marc. I particularly liked the bananas.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:02 AM   #11
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I was just happy that the number of intestines and spleens involved was kept to a minimum.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:06 AM   #12
zelda_pinwheel

i agree, the bananas were a nice touch. although perhaps next time you should consider peeling them first.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:29 AM   #13
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Peeling bananas under those circumstances is for weaklings.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:47 AM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky69 View Post
Does posting semi-racist smears against Barack Obama get me ordained? If so, I hear he might be a secret Muslim.
Please don't. (Not an Obama supporter, just a tolerance supporter)
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:52 AM   #15
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
my grandfather was a fairly devout catholic, but i choose to be an atheist.
Another reason besides having lively knees.

Can a ministry have a Queen? IF so I suggest ZP, the most among us.

As for the priest (regardless whether he has drugs or not) I concur with montsnmags but with the caveat that we have living sacrifices. (And no I am not volunteering, at least not without sufficient drugs )
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness