Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
yacoob
Zealot
yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
Irex DR800SG *cover* (M-Edge preferred)

Hello there,

I wanted to get my hands on an M-Edge case for Irex DR800 - either nylon or leather one:
http://www.medgestore.com/products/dr800-latitude.psp
http://www.medgestore.com/products/dr800-executive.psp

Sadly, looks like M-Edge decided to fold here, and those products have been recalled - pretty much from all of the places I've managed to find them. So, if you have a cover for DR800, and want to get rid of it - this is the right place.
yacoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:22 AM   #2
yacoob
Zealot
yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.

Just to be clear here: I'm after a cover, not a pouch or sleeve.
Advert
Old 06-29-2010, 08:44 AM   #3
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
You do know you can't get to the power button without taking the reader out, or putting a hole in the fixing strap in the bottom left corner. Having said that, they are by all accounts nice covers.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
yacoob
Zealot

...anyone?
And yes, I'm aware of the problems with power button. I don't think I care that much.

Tags
cover, dr800, irex, m-edge