Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
AbbyNormal
Geek
AbbyNormal began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 360, Pocket Edge, Kobo Touch
Talking Hello from Rhode Island

Hello!

I'm new here, obviously. This seemed like a great place to get some advice on which e-reader to buy and while I haven't yet made up my mind, I've certainly got a lot of information!

Thanks,

Aimee
AbbyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Aimee and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a Sony 505 since Jan 08 and really like it. Be sure and let us know which eBook reader you eventually get.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
AbbyNormal
Geek
AbbyNormal began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 360, Pocket Edge, Kobo Touch
Why did you decide to go with the Sony? I'm torn between the Nook and the Pocketbook 360.
AbbyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
When I got my Sony, neither the Kindle nor the Nook was available. Nonetheless, I( still really like the Sony.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome to MR
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert