Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
BethGray
BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Stacy McCray Series

I am new to the forum and learning my way around. I write the Stacy McCray Series and it is available on kindle. I hope to make some friends here and share a few laughs. I have two blogs on writing tips and advice. http://www.howtobecomeabetterhooker.info and http://www.bethgray.us
A recent review of the Stacy McCray Series is here http://ow.ly/iZ3Z
Thanks for allowing me to share with everyone.

Beth Gray
BethGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Welcome to MR. I hope your books have a great deal of success. However, they have an even greater chance of success if you make them available for devices other than the Kindle. A majority of ebook device owners own a device other than a Kindle and for people outside the U.S., the Kindle is not even an option. To read a Kindle format book requires owning a Kindle. You might consider using Smashwords or Feedbooks to offer your books in other formats, thereby expanding your universe of readers.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
BethGray
BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BethGray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks. It is available on mobipocket which can download to almost anything worldwide. here is the link
http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/...3&Origine=6352

and here is a short blurb

This is the first story in the Stacy McCray Series.

The Stacy McCray series is based on the life of a red headed divorce lawyer who hunts for new clients by trolling the single bar scenes in Atlanta's trendy north side.
The novellas and short novels are about divorce cases Stacy is involved in, much like a Perry Mason series, but with an open view of the erotic nature involved in a divorce situation. The stories are told from Stacy's point of view and include a delicate balance of humor, seriousness and strong sexual tension.

In "The Case of Insuring Seduction", an executive with an insurance company is seduced by the very agent he hired and trained the fine art of flirting. He never expected she would use this skill in blackmailing him and other executives where he worked. When Stacy discovers who the blackmailer’s father is, she has to uses her skills as a lawyer to have the case settled quietly. Brent, Stacy's lover and a private detective has his work cut out for him as he arranges a trap and hopes for the best.
BethGray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beth gray, mystery, novella, romance, the stacy mccray series