Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #76
Sunlite
Addict
Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KObo Clara, Kobo Aura, PRS-T1, PB602, CyBook Gen3
I have, but I just don't know which command activates the selected TOC entry. MCMD_OK doesn't seem to work. Neither does DCMD_LINK_GO.

So, which command do I have to use in the [dialog] section?
Sunlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #77
reader42
Zealot
reader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it is

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunlite View Post
I have, but I just don't know which command activates the selected TOC entry. MCMD_OK doesn't seem to work. Neither does DCMD_LINK_GO.

So, which command do I have to use in the [dialog] section?
This should be identical to menu. Are you sure, you have the latest version? This only works with the latest version.
reader42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #78
Sunlite
Addict
Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have "cr3-0.1-beta1-60x.zip" compiled by Review. I don't know if that contains your latest changes.

Do I understand you right that MCMD_OK should be correct, if I got the latest version of cr3?

Could you maybe post the [dialog] part of your keymap.ini that does work?

I thank you for your help so far very much. I do understand that the software i still in beta, but I like to try what already works.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:51 AM   #79
reader42
Zealot
reader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it is

My keymap.ini won't help, because I have touch.
But now I remembered:
MCMD_OK just exits (and applys in case of settings), what you need is MCMD_ENTER
Old 03-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #80
Sunlite
Addict

Thumbs up

Thank you

Using MCMD_ENTER works perfect on the first screen of the TOC.

On the following pages there seems to be something up with the selected item and the offset for the page. I'll have to test a bit more, but that might as well be a problem of the cr3 engine itself.

Thank you, again.
Advert
Old 03-27-2011, 06:27 AM   #81
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
Hi,

Is there any way to reduce the size of the space between the paragraphs? It is more then a cm atm on my 902.
I have looked in the epub.css, but can not seem to find anything related to this. Especially text with lots of spoken sentences look really silly Like:
Quote:

Hey, how are you?

I am all-right , although after the last time we met, i had this silly urge to scratch myself for a whole day.

That must be your guilty conscience knocking..

I guess you catch the drift It looks weird, reads bad, and fills pages real fast.

Any Hints / Tips where i have to go to make it more like say .4 cm?

Wilco

Last edited by Roos; 03-27-2011 at 06:32 AM.
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 06:31 AM   #82
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
Just remembered a second question

Is there any way to get the screen-capture feature working like with FBReader and FBreader180? Hum, and the booting up in last read book would also be nice.

I hope it is possible!
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #83
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
From the Russian forum it looks like there is a new version (0.0.2) - I have installed it and it looks really nice.. problem is, all dialog menus are in Russian. With my (very limited) abilities, it looks like the relevant text is in the .app file, which is beyond me. Is anyone able to find a way around it?
The relevant pages are here and here (of course to download the relevant files you have to ditch google translate, and go here for the 60X/90X models, here for the 3XX models, and here for the skins).
Hope someone can help!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:48 AM   #84
surax
surax began at the beginning.

Device: pro-903
jdromedario in a Spanish forum solves it thus:

Darkness, if you get (at least 301 +) in / system/share/cr3/i18n and rename the file or ru.mo uk.mo es.mo to you out in Castilian entire menu.
As I have no PD whether it was Ukrainian or Russian, rename the two and go.
Greetings
By the way ... Do you know if you can add dictionaries?
Last edited by jdromedario, 03/24/2011 at 19:13
surax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:35 AM   #85
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by surax View Post
jdromedario in a Spanish forum solves it thus:

Darkness, if you get (at least 301 +) in / system/share/cr3/i18n and rename the file or ru.mo uk.mo es.mo to you out in Castilian entire menu.
As I have no PD whether it was Ukrainian or Russian, rename the two and go.
Greetings
By the way ... Do you know if you can add dictionaries?
Last edited by jdromedario, 03/24/2011 at 19:13
thanks surax, I found the message you are referring to here, and my Spanish being better than gogle translate , the suggestion is (from a Spanish speaking perspective) to rename the Spanish "es.mo" to either ru.mo or uk.mo, implying they are the default. Since the uk one does not seem to be default either, I guess I'll try renaming uk.mo into ru.mo, and report back.

Again, many thanks, let's see if it works!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:42 AM   #86
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
This last version works worse thant the precedent. I'm still not be able to exit current book saving reading point, and this verson lacks other keys combinations to save options...
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:01 AM   #87
reader42
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
This last version works worse thant the precedent. I'm still not be able to exit current book saving reading point, and this verson lacks other keys combinations to save options...
The version from the russian forum is not related to the one I am making.
It is completely different code so the version numbers are not related.
So far we haven't merged our efforts as the concept is totally different.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:39 AM   #88
darknessEC
Enthusiast
darknessEC doesn't litterdarknessEC doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 903
There is a new version: 0.0.3:

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...L_tHYTScDeiDDg
darknessEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:01 AM   #89
sein
Connoisseur
sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle, inkBook, Kobo
The new version 0.0.3 is working beautifully with my PB360. Keymapping perfect now with all screen orientations. The only problem is I still haven't managed to change the Settings language from Russian to English, even though I tried the suggestion from the Spanish Pocketbook website. So I just edit some unavailable settings in the <profile> / config/cr3.ini file. And it works very well.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:22 AM   #90
darknessEC
Enthusiast
darknessEC doesn't litterdarknessEC doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 903
I don't know if the solution will be the same but:

1.- change the name of the files ru.mo and uk.mo as, for example, #ru.mo and #uk.mo

2.- rename the file of english language into ru.mo

In my case (PB903) it runs.
darknessEC is offline   Reply With Quote