Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 01-07-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
Other Reader Apps on Nook...

Have any of the other reader apps (like Mantano, Aldiko, etc) ever tried to get approved for the Nook App Store? Or would it be a hopeless cause? I think I read that Aldiko (and maybe Mantano also) was on the Kindle App Store--so hopefully this is not a totally stupid question! That is the only thing that keeps me away from stock on my Nook Color, so I am wondering if anyone has tried and been shot down, or if no one has bothered?

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote