Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-29-2010, 05:31 AM   #1
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
Question FW2.0 - RC2 - font-variant: small-caps

Hello,

maybe I've found something new (I did not search for it... ): the font-variant "small-caps" is not shown. I think, I've seen it when I've opened the document for the first time, but now, there gone and can't bring them back.

Is this possible? Or did I had an optical illusion and the DR could not show small-caps?

Best regards
Thorsten
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote