Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 06:47 AM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Science Fiction Sale at Sony Bookstore

quite a few on sale in the $5 range including Darwin's Radio by Greg Bear that I just purchased.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Thanks. Am checking it out.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I bought Darwin's Radio (which I already have in paper) and Altered Carbon. One of my fellow local writer's books is there as well - "To Crush the Moon" by Wil McCarthy
Old 01-30-2010, 11:35 AM   #4
MikeRo
Connoisseur
MikeRo has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityMikeRo has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityMikeRo has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityMikeRo has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityMikeRo has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityMikeRo has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityMikeRo has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityMikeRo has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityMikeRo has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityMikeRo has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityMikeRo has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kindle 3
Kenny,

I curious to see if the Sony store is plagued by "georestrictions". I can see 21 science fiction books in the On Sale section (from Canada). How many do you see?
MikeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:05 PM   #5
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo View Post
Kenny,

I curious to see if the Sony store is plagued by "georestrictions". I can see 21 science fiction books in the On Sale section (from Canada). How many do you see?
Same here. 21.
Advert
Old 01-30-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
CarolineNH
Expert napper
CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro, Kindle Fire 10
I'm in the US, and I see 21. Thanks for the heads up. DH bought me a giftcard today so that I could take advantage of a few of these. I got Darwin's Radio & Zoe's Tale as well as The Years of Rice & Salt and Altar of Eden. Looking forward to even more good reading!
CarolineNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:17 PM   #7
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineNH View Post
I'm in the US, and I see 21. Thanks for the heads up. DH bought me a giftcard today so that I could take advantage of a few of these. I got Darwin's Radio & Zoe's Tale as well as The Years of Rice & Salt and Altar of Eden. Looking forward to even more good reading!