Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 06:40 AM   #106
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I think I know what book it is now
Me too! I can't wait for the next clues to see if I guessed correctly.
This is fun
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:02 AM   #107
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Score!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2009, 07:10 AM   #108
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Score!
Nope, that is too short, it should be 11 letters!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:23 AM   #109
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Nope, that is too short, it should be 11 letters!
Old 12-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #110
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Wow, you really want us to make it easy, don't you?
It's already too easy. 11 letters give just less than 40 million combinations
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #111
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

I bet only about 65% of those combinations are famous book titles though
Old 12-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #112
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
You wouldn't happen to be a Kids in the Hall fan, would you? ("I'm squishing your brain")
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #113
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
You wouldn't happen to be a Kids in the Hall fan, would you? ("I'm squishing your brain")

Never heard of it.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #114
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Never heard of it.
Kids in the Hall was a Canadian comedy group. Had their own TV-show. Incredibly funny. They had that in almost every show. But I think what they really said was "I will crush your head, i will crush it, crush it".

Guy doing it was using two fingers and it was shot in such a way that you could se some other guys head between his fingers and he was squeezing them together as he constantly repeated that phrase

To bad I can't post youtube clips from work, but I'm certain some nice person will oblige
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:05 AM   #115
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
To bad I can't post youtube clips from work, but I'm certain some nice person will oblige
Here ya go! Never missed an episode.

Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:15 AM   #116
omk3
Wizard

Aah. I was recently talking to a friend about the therapeutic effects of head-crushing
Definitely my favourite part of a really funny show.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #117
boating
boating has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.boating has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.boating has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone
got it!
boating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #118
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by boating View Post
got it!
Well, as I was told, No, it's ELEVEN characters not five or six or seven or whatever that is. Hey..speaking of that...do spaces count as characters???
Old 12-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #119
omk3
Wizard

Why would they? Unless the next star we find has no letter on it. But that would mean my guess is wrong... But then, the title is eleven letters, not eleven characters.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #120
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
Why would they? Unless the next star we find has no letter on it. But that would mean my guess is wrong... But then, the title is eleven letters, not eleven characters.
That's the question.

It's always a question to us computer software guys. Do spaces and special characters count? Are they allowed?

Tags
contest, pocketebook, winter