Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen > Gen3 Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-02-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
anandanjoy
anandanjoy began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
pdf viewing problem - Cybook Gen3- new firmware

I installed the new firmware 2 in my cybook Gen3. After installation, i faced lot of problems in viewing pdf files.
1. When a page has only 4 or 5 lines, these lines are displayed at the center of the screen contrary to the top alignment of the original.
2. It truncates all the blank spaces - it messes the page breaks
3. Images are left out especially when a full page image with a single description line at the bottom
but it all worked well in the earlies versions. Is there any solution? let me know
anandanjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:57 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
in the menu, deactivate "margin cropping"
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
I agreed with Eowyn, the Crop Margin feature looks like to be activated on your device.
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote