Old 03-31-2010, 06:40 AM   #1
jlinden
Connoisseur
jlinden began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle DX, Sony TS-1, Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Boox M96
refund !

Hi,

This I have never seen before:
I got a refund because of a reduced export fee !!
A couple of months after bying a KDxi

Reason for refund: Export fee reduced
Here's a the breakdown of your refund for this item:
Export Charge Refund: $12.03

Weird !!
I don't mind though

Jan
jlinden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:51 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Normal. I got the same a few weeks after buying my K2.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
A number of us Canadians reported the same thing after the K2 became available in Canada. It was a very sweet and unexpected ~CDN$20.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
kevindorsey
Evangelist
kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
NIce, can't complain too much
kevindorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #5
pboss
Evangelist
pboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Nice, but still kinda weird. I yet to have Amazon or any other online retailer do this to me.
pboss is offline   Reply With Quote