Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-31-2011, 12:02 AM   #1
sfuller
sfuller began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Removing Formats except . . .

I know this is my fault, but could you add a check for running jobs when removing books. I was converting a lot of books to mobi, didn't notice 30 jobs were still in queue and removed several books that hadn't converted yet (I had a backup).

Also when removing all formats except . . ., could you not allow deletion of the only format if it's not the one selected?
sfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:50 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Keeping track of which files are needed by which jobs is way too much work, nut I'll make the change to delete all but selected formats.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2011, 02:28 AM   #3
sfuller
sfuller began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
What I meant was a check to see if any job was running and give a warning popup--not keeping track of what files were being processed. My 2nd request would be a check against removing all formats leaving an orphaned database entry with no data.

The opf files are brilliant--all I had to do to was select click to open, make sure merge was turned on and drag the file to the main interface.
sfuller is offline   Reply With Quote