Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Adams, Clifton: The Desperado. v1, 09 Sept 2008

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/book/17856/Desperado,_The

Here's an Editorial Review from Amazon (but why pay big bucks from that outfit when you can get it HERE for free? And what exactly is an "Editorial Review," I ask you? Do the Editors sit around and write reviews?! You know what I think - pardner? - I think this is from the BACK of the book.)

Please read:

"Tall's temper is hotter than forked lightning with the cinch off; and the only thing faster is his gun. With those two things working for him he finds himself outside the law, a target for every gunslinger trying to build himself a killer's name in the canyon country. Here is a real western, as authentic as sage brush, as crammed with action as a man-fighting bronc, and a story that will hog-tie and hold your interest from the first paragraph."

Clifton Adams
was a prolific writer for the pulps and the paperback market. I remember seeing his books on the shelves across the great barren landscape of the drowzy mid-'60s in this here USofA.

Here's my advice: Park yore SUV by the sage brush, pardner, and gittey-up with Clifton Adams as he matches wits with hard fists and blazing guns. After all, you are a man-fighting bronc, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?!

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote