Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-25-2010, 09:32 PM   #31
KingOfMyWorld
KingOfMyWorld began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-350, Touchpad, Kindle 2, Kindle Touch
Speaking on the Harry Potter thing, I have tons of series books, I like to keep them together in order, is there no way to do this on the nook without combining them into one file?

I know with the original Kindle that you could use Calibre and upload them to the Kindle and the series would be in order on the device until you clicked sort by this or that and it rearranged them. If the nook would do this I could live with that as well. It's looking mighty tempting at 149.
KingOfMyWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #32
nyrath
Addict
nyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfolded

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyash View Post
But it seems mgmueller is saying something different than what you're saying, but I could just be interpreting him incorrectly:
Well, I could be wrong. But that's not how it seems on my Nook.
Anyway, it is best to ask mgmueller for clarification.
nyrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #33
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Seems to me that if you're missing a folder browser on your nook, until B&N choses to add it, you should be rooting it, because the standard softroot image has a folders browser as well as search capabilities for sideloaded content.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote