Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
keng2000
Edge User

Cool Sharing EE Method

Does anyone try using this Sharing technique?

for example, you need to share EE/PE in several meetings for different people. if you have limited EE/PE per seat in the meeting room, How can you solve the problem?

My idea is each person may have his/her own SD card. Each EE/PE is moved library to SDCard. They can insert their own SDCard when enter the meeting, take a note, open the presentation, download/save everything related to external SDCard.

What do you think?

Old 01-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #2
Dr. T
Edge User

I would guess that the swapping of SD cards would work well. I also thought of two alternatives:

1) You could use the same SD card/library for everyone, but they could bring their own jump drive to save files onto. I find these drives a little easier than the SD cards, and, this way, if a particular document were needed for annotation/reading/whatever by everyone, they could all have access to it. If desired, they could also look at each others' notes and annotations.
2) You might be able to download a file manager that would allow you to upload to dropbox. Each person could have their own folder.

Hope that helps.

Advert