Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #46
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Raac I didn't say what I had to say for people "to bite". I didn't bother reading the rest of your post after that. I said nothing offensive, no need to be disrespectful.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #47
raac
Zealot
raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950
odiakkoh, I apologise sincerely if you were in any way offended. I absolutely did not mean "bite" to imply your post was offensive, which is was not at all: it was thoughtful and well written. I simply meant that I decided to renege on an earlier statement I made. Obviously I wasn't being sufficiently clear. I do not believe anything in the post you didn't read was disrespectful to you (or even mention you).

Last edited by raac; 10-12-2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: expand on what I meant.
raac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert