Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-05-2008, 08:52 AM   #1
dwhthompson
dwhthompson began at the beginning.

Device: psr-700
Adobe Digital Editions not Finding PRS-700

Hello:

I finally just bought a new PRS-700 and can't seem to get Adobe Digital Editions to recognize the device to authorize it.

I am running vista 64 bit version and I am wondering if this might be a driver issue? Has anyone successfully gotten to authorize a PRS-700 device?

Cheers,

David
dwhthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhthompson View Post
Hello:

I finally just bought a new PRS-700 and can't seem to get Adobe Digital Editions to recognize the device to authorize it.

I am running vista 64 bit version and I am wondering if this might be a driver issue? Has anyone successfully gotten to authorize a PRS-700 device?

Cheers,

David
Check out this thread. I hope it's usefull. (Please read the whole thread)

Plus look down thru PRS-700 forum on a recent discussion on ADE, started by uenyioha.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 12-05-2008 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Reminder to read all of thread.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2008, 02:30 PM   #3
dwhthompson
dwhthompson began at the beginning.

Device: psr-700
Thanks so much! There were 2 problems - first was the need to add the reg key and the second was that I had downloaded an older version of ebooks lib.

All working now
dwhthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:39 PM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhthompson View Post
Thanks so much! There were 2 problems - first was the need to add the reg key and the second was that I had downloaded an older version of ebooks lib.

All working now
Great to hear you got things working.
Now you can do some serious downloading and reading.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote