Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-03-2011, 02:22 AM   #1
carterartist
carterartist began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
on sidebar why are some icons black, grey or part of both?

so when i expand something like the authors, I see some icons are black, grey or a mixture. can't find out why and not seeing a pattern.
carterartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:24 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
The shading of those icons is explained in http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/gui.html#tag-browser, third paragraph.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2011, 03:56 AM   #3
carterartist
carterartist began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Thanks. i dont know why i didnt see that before.
carterartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:36 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
That actually has a meaning!?!?!?

I always thought it was a drawing error
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote