Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
cursedmaker
cursedmaker began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Talking k3 n00b

Hi everyone!!!

I'm a Chilean tech addicted 35 y.o. teacher, and I'm completely in love with the XXI century, Internet, And how it has affected our world.
So, following this ideal, I've got my first reading device this monday.
And today (as it happens to all my gadgets) it's going to be jailbroken thanks to you guys.

Well, you'll be reading from me sooner or later.

cursedmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
cursedmaker
cursedmaker began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks again people.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HICXWNEL7J...7%2B%25232.jpg

XD
cursedmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2011, 08:00 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi cursedmaker and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:15 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Cursedmaker. Happy Kindling and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:52 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ….

Do pop into the Kindle Forum for all the tips and tricks.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert