Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 01-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
markT4
Enthusiast
markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.

Device: none
New app store for android powered e-readers

http://goodereader.com/apps/

They offer apps that are very useful for the Vox and other tablet/e readers.You can download the .apk files from your computer and side load them to your device or download them through a browser on your device.

I really like the Marvel and DC comic apps. Download them and be prepared to be in aw of the very smooth running apps and high-res image quality of the comics .
markT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
msxman
Enthusiast
msxman began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox, kindle 2
This is fantastic! Thank you! One stop shopping for all apps, this is a great find. I hope this post doesn't get lost.
msxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by msxman View Post
This is fantastic! Thank you! One stop shopping for all apps, this is a great find. I hope this post doesn't get lost.
I agree, must of the good apps are here
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Agreed! karma to MarkT4! Sorry I don't have more to give and that those that do, don't!
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #5
renee0986
Enthusiast
renee0986 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Looks wonderful. I've been having trouble lately locating the .apk files so I can sideload apps. The android market always wants to send the .apk files directly to my cell phone and there is no option to select Vox.

I like that this one will download the files directly to your computer. This will save me much wasted time trying to google for .apk files that I can download directly to the pc. I'm surprised I haven't found this via google search before.

Much thanks and love sent your way!
renee0986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2012, 01:37 PM   #6
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by renee0986 View Post
Looks wonderful. I've been having trouble lately locating the .apk files so I can sideload apps. The android market always wants to send the .apk files directly to my cell phone and there is no option to select Vox.

I like that this one will download the files directly to your computer. This will save me much wasted time trying to google for .apk files that I can download directly to the pc. I'm surprised I haven't found this via google search before.

Much thanks and love sent your way!

I finally figured out how to get the apps the market sends directly to the Vox even though it says to the phone...

- open the Market App
- tap the Vox's menu button
- select "My Apps" from Market's menu
- any apps to be installed / already owned are listed there...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote