Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-08-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
A_J_Lath
Zealot
A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Computer
'Dreamshade' - available free for a limited time!

Hiya

Just letting you know that my pretty wild fantasy epic 'Dreamshade' is available free until July 8th 2010. It's available in all the major epublishing formats: just go to https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/15916 and enter the coupon code BS86Q at the checkout, and you can get the whole e-novel at no cost. Luvly!

'Benjamin Crosskeys always thought he was ordinary. But when he meets Lilac Zhenrei, a magical adventuress from a land of living dreams, he soon discovers he has reason to believe otherwise. For Benjamin has a rare and wonderful ability. And in an epic adventure, he will discover the price that comes with this gift, as he strives to save his family from a monster born of nightmares...'

Oh, and it's got an electric guitar in it that also fires lasers.

If you like, please be sure to leave a glowing review.

Many thanks.
A_J_Lath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
Ladylynn
Shoulda known better...
Ladylynn began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Just picked up my copy -- thanks for offering! I look forward to reading it.
Ladylynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:37 AM   #3
A_J_Lath
Zealot
A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

^^Thanks. If you like it, please let people know about it! Also ... I'd be quite interested to know how it appears/reads on your Sony eReader - I'm sure it will be fine, but if there's anything about the presentation or formatting you think I ought to know, then I'd appreciate it if you could leave a message on this thread. Cheers!

Last edited by A_J_Lath; 06-09-2010 at 06:38 AM. Reason: typo
Old 06-11-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
A_J_Lath
Zealot

Just a quick thanks to all those who have downloaded my book in the past couple of days - and some very special thanks to those of you who went and bought the book without the free coupon code! Wowzer - I hope you really like it!
Old 06-11-2010, 02:24 PM   #5
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I just downloaded it. Thank you. I'll leave a review as soon as I can.
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:53 AM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I cant seem to be able to bring up the webpage... but I think it is a problem with smashwords
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:56 AM   #7
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
I cant seem to be able to bring up the webpage... but I think it is a problem with smashwords
Yup, same problem for me.
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:56 AM   #8
A_J_Lath
Zealot

^^ I've just checked - yeah, the site is down. It happens from time to time, and it's pretty annoying. It'll probably be fixed in a hour or two (lol, I have this faint hope that it's the popularity of my book which is causing the crashes!)
Old 06-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #9
A_J_Lath
Zealot

Okay peeps - the site is up again as of date of this post. Hope you enjoy the book!
Old 06-13-2010, 04:46 AM   #10
anabelee
Zealot
anabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enough

Device: Woxter Scriba 150, pocketbook 360
Thank you, I 've just pick my copy, will read it soon!
anabelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #11
A_J_Lath
Zealot

Thanks, anabelee!
Old 06-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #12
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
FYI, the metadata on the mobi file is all kinds of jacked up
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:46 AM   #13
A_J_Lath
Zealot

^^ Thanks for the info - would you be so kind as to tell me what kinds of problems this might be causing? Thing is, I don't have a Kindle myself, so I'm a bit in the dark about at the moment!
Old 06-15-2010, 04:51 AM   #14
A_J_Lath
Zealot

Well, Dreamshade has made it into the top-ten on Smashwords' bestseller list, which is very nice to see! Hope everyone out there is enjoying the book!
Old 06-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #15
A_J_Lath
Zealot

Just a quick word to say that Dreamshade has just been submitted to Amazon, so hopefully in a few days time there should be a nice new Kindle version with much better formatting. In the meantime, Dreamshade is still free, and available in all the major formats - so you've got nothing to lose by giving it a try!