Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-24-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
nownewstrue
nownewstrue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nownewstrue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nownewstrue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nownewstrue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nownewstrue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nownewstrue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nownewstrue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nownewstrue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nownewstrue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nownewstrue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nownewstrue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
An F4 tornado hit

Joplin, MO was my hometown for 12 years. We bought our first home there, my daughter was born at Freeman, I worked in Carthage, and graduated from MSSU. I know people sometimes don't have much to give, but I figured most people have a buck. I have a $.99 non-fiction book up on Amazon called Peace on the Peninsula. It was written while I was at MSSU. For May sales and forever more, any profit from the sale of this eBook goes to rebuilding Joplin and any charity based out of Joplin after that. If you feel like helping, spread the word. Thanks in advance!

http://www.amazon.com/Peace-on-the-P...6267934&sr=1-1
nownewstrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:08 AM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Thank you for your willingness to help others. We have other members in areas of recent earthquakes, flooding, and tornadoes.

Our members have found they can donate directly to the Red Cross in those most needed areas and have been generous.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote