Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-26-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
oorwullie
oorwullie doesn't litteroorwullie doesn't litteroorwullie doesn't litter

Device: acer all in one,acer a500 nexus7 palm tungsten kindlekb
update os

wits have released an update to increase volume level. if i update will i have to reinstall all of my apps??
oorwullie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
When I updated my phone to 2.1 I had to reinstall all of my apps. I don't know for sure if that's a general Android thing (I suspect so) or an HTC/Sprint specific thing.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I need to update my phone but I haven't done it yet -- I can't see the Nook app and I wonder if it is because I'm still on the older OS. My contacts are a mess and I don't want to mess with the phone until I straighten that out -- I didn't even think about apps!

I've linked up to appbrain and I'm hoping that will make it easy for me to find my apps to reinstall them -- rather than having to search for them all again.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote