Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 05-27-2010, 01:09 AM   #1
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
iPad to arrive one day early to UK preorderers!

well its on a van on its way too me

27 May 2010 04:38:05 Nottingham Out For Delivery.
27 May 2010 04:17:07 Nottingham Out For Delivery.
27 May 2010 03:00:50 Nottingham Shipment Received At Destination Depot.
27 May 2010 01:42:33 Nottingham Shipment Received At Destination Depot.
27 May 2010 00:57:13 Nottingham Shipment Received At Destination Depot.
26 May 2010 18:23:00 KG4 Shipment Received At Transit Point.
26 May 2010 15:35:00 Nuneaton Shipment In Transit.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:13 AM   #2
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Can't wait to read your impressions of it!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:47 AM   #3
deltop
Zealot
deltop doesn't litterdeltop doesn't litterdeltop doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo
Mine's out for delivery too.

Was a little concerned at all the "Out for Delivery" times on people's posts over at macrumours. Delivery vans tend not to leave at 4:38 am! But I'm sure you'll be fine. On my UPS tracker I get a destination scan at 6:42am and a "Out for Delivery" time of 8:08am which seems pretty reasonable to me and pretty much confirms they're coming today.
deltop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:01 AM   #4
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Yup - mine's 'out for delivery' as well! Woo anad Hoo!
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:24 AM   #5
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltop View Post
Mine's out for delivery too.

Was a little concerned at all the "Out for Delivery" times on people's posts over at macrumours. Delivery vans tend not to leave at 4:38 am! But I'm sure you'll be fine. On my UPS tracker I get a destination scan at 6:42am and a "Out for Delivery" time of 8:08am which seems pretty reasonable to me and pretty much confirms they're coming today.
yeh looks like thats just how the scans work, it then updated to say out for delivery at 7:01am

TNT say deliveries SHOULD be before 12 also told me they had 'hundreds to deliver' from their depot (Nottingham)
Old 05-27-2010, 05:16 AM   #6
stustaff
Wizard

Its here
Old 05-27-2010, 05:30 AM   #7
Beanski
Beanski doesn't litterBeanski doesn't litter

Device: K3, K4, iPad
Mine's here too! Probably on the same van as yours Stustaff - I'm also in Nottingham
Beanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:53 AM   #8
stustaff
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanski View Post
Mine's here too! Probably on the same van as yours Stustaff - I'm also in Nottingham
Posted with my iPad!

I like the keyboard so far easily as quick to type on as my Dell mini net book.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:03 AM   #9
deltop
Zealot
deltop doesn't litterdeltop doesn't litterdeltop doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo
Mine's still syncing the huge ammount of iPad apps I bought yesterday!
deltop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:39 PM   #10
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Yep, mine's here too - posting this from it, and smiling...
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote